The First Step Is Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Step Is Zero

The Official Step Zero Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.

Go down 
+2
xxx Ashes xxx
ZVM aka Ryan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Hisashi
Leet Member
Leet Member
Hisashi

OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:05 pm

you said that, not me lol
Back to top Go down
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:07 pm

.....well anywas matt should move to america it would be much easier to meet aric and martin
Back to top Go down
Hisashi
Leet Member
Leet Member
Hisashi

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:12 pm

yus he should.
Back to top Go down
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:14 pm

hmmm....i like spagetti
Back to top Go down
Hisashi
Leet Member
Leet Member
Hisashi

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:15 pm

that was spam^
Back to top Go down
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:22 pm

no it wasnt
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:30 pm

quit fucking spamming.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/doublehelixproduction
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:31 pm

so what happened zero what did that dude say about step zero?
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:35 pm

daroker510 wrote:
so what happened zero what did that dude say about step zero?

i gave him arics number, i dont know yet.
Back to top Go down
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:36 pm

hm...i hope he likes step zero
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:40 pm

daroker510 wrote:
hm...i hope he likes step zero

he does, it just is a matter of what he can get for Step Zero to appear in. here is my conversation with Bobby:

Quote :
Date: Oct 13, 2008 11:45 AM

Hey bobby, I saw your post about supporting other bands, and well my friend's band is really talented but doesn't seem to get much exposure to the people. Everyone I've met that has heard their music has loved their stuff. I've been doing a lot of promotional work for them the past year, trying to get them big but I dont have any way to get them huge exposure. Anyways the band is called Step Zero, they're almost always compared to Linkin Park's old style, but i think they have a lot more variety in their songs. Anyways, here are the links and please let me know what you think!

..www. myspace.
com/stepzero1..
..http://stepzero. darkbb.
com..
..http://stepzero. ning.
com..

Thanks,

Ryan

he responded:

Quote :

Date: Oct 14, 2008 3:00 PM
WOW.they do sound good..............Only problem is they sound EXACTLY like LINKIN PARK........They even do a cover of one of their songs......i think they are really good hough.....i may be able to ge them some gigs for some TV and MOVIE trailer spots! i work with a company that wants songs like LINKIN but can't afford to pay LINKIN so songs that sound close is what thety want!! Have them hit me up .............
Back to top Go down
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 7:56 pm

omg thats so cool
Back to top Go down
MarathonMan
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
MarathonMan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:16 pm

Koolz. You don't see alot of opportunities where your band fits the discription a music company wants.
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 8:17 pm

MarathonMan wrote:
Koolz. You don't see alot of opportunities where your band fits the discription a music company wants.

well not a music company, its movie trailers/video games and such. linkin park is extremely expensive to purchase the copyright for so they'd look for similar bands for a cheaper price. (cheaper in their eyes)
Back to top Go down
Hisashi
Leet Member
Leet Member
Hisashi

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 10:18 pm

hmm. that wasnt very nice of him. that basterd.
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 11:00 pm

Kimimaru wrote:

what?
Back to top Go down
MarathonMan
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
MarathonMan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:50 am

ZVM aka Ryan wrote:
MarathonMan wrote:

well not a music company, its movie trailers/video games and such. linkin park is extremely expensive to purchase the copyright for so they'd look for similar bands for a cheaper price. (cheaper in their eyes)

Oh...wel that couldd help with getting signed to.
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:01 am

MarathonMan wrote:
ZVM aka Ryan wrote:
MarathonMan wrote:

Oh...wel that couldd help with getting signed to.

it helps a huge amount, on top of that it gives them tons of money to help them do whatever, buy real studio time, new equipment, buy publicity. also, i wanna see if bobby can get them on iTunes
Back to top Go down
MarathonMan
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
MarathonMan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:36 am

Oh koolz. It's even better than I thought. If they do go big, do you think they will remember us and stuff?
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 11:43 am

MarathonMan wrote:
Oh koolz. It's even better than I thought. If they do go big, do you think they will remember us and stuff?

for sure.
Back to top Go down
MarathonMan
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
MarathonMan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 2:53 pm

Well, if they don't we'll remind them...*gets bat and chains*
Back to top Go down
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:35 pm

ZVM aka Ryan wrote:
MarathonMan wrote:

i could imagine the song champagne being in a action movie trailer
Back to top Go down
Hisashi
Leet Member
Leet Member
Hisashi

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 2:02 pm

ZVM aka Ryan wrote:
Kimimaru wrote:

what?

he said step zero sounds exactly like LP
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:30 pm

Kimimaru wrote:
ZVM aka Ryan wrote:
Kimimaru wrote:

what?

he said step zero sounds exactly like LP

i knew i should've included the second message.

Quote :

I totally didn't mean that in a bad way.....It would just be KILLER if they came out 1st ya know! i went throught the SAME EXACT thing with my old band LEVEL........mypsace. com/LEVEL we were signed and we got that LINKIN PARK thing a lot and we didn't even have a rapper but still got shit .............anyways..........I'll talk to them soon........
Back to top Go down
Hisashi
Leet Member
Leet Member
Hisashi

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 18, 2008 10:31 pm

oh. okay then. so has he called Aric yet? he has to or i will burn his house down and eat his firstborn child.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.   OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMFG OMFG OMFG ARIC MARTIN NEED TO SPEAK TO YOU.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Step Is Zero :: The Band :: Street Team-
Jump to: