The First Step Is Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The First Step Is Zero

The Official Step Zero Forums

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Record Companies

Go down 
+3
daroker510
Dialemic
ZVM aka Ryan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
MarathonMan
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
MarathonMan

Record Companies - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 11:04 pm

ZVM aka Ryan wrote:
MarathonMan wrote:
^Bleed it Out is rap rock...so is HHH...and Qwerty....

qwerty was not on the album, it was dropped off the album. HHH is such a bad song.

So? They made while making MTM. So they still do rap rock. And HHH a bad song? You're on crack. That was one of the best songs.
Back to top Go down
Cody
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:01 am

It's not a musician's job to please people. It's their job to make music they like and hope people like it. They wanted to try something new cause they didn't want to rehash the same stuff over and over (even if that stuff was amazing). So they made something new, more power to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/cakerz
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:08 am

MarathonMan wrote:
ZVM aka Ryan wrote:
MarathonMan wrote:
^Bleed it Out is rap rock...so is HHH...and Qwerty....

qwerty was not on the album, it was dropped off the album. HHH is such a bad song.

So? They made while making MTM. So they still do rap rock. And HHH a bad song? You're on crack. That was one of the best songs.

i cant even listen to HHH i always have to skip it, i can't stand that song at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/doublehelixproduction
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:25 am

do you have someone in the iraq ryan??
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 11:38 am

daroker510 wrote:

no, and dont tell me i should like the song because its about that or how i wouldn't understand the song cause of that. I hate the song because there is hardly any music to it and the verse and very.. well basically if you read them i find myself saying "No Shit".
Back to top Go down
Hisashi
Leet Member
Leet Member
Hisashi

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:01 pm

daroker510 wrote:
its not about iraq its about poverty
Back to top Go down
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:24 pm

ZVM aka Ryan wrote:
daroker510 wrote:

no, and dont tell me i should like the song because its about that or how i wouldn't understand the song cause of that. I hate the song because there is hardly any music to it and the verse and very.. well basically if you read them i find myself saying "No Shit".
ohhh...the verses are good but the chorus sucks ass seriously wtf were they thinking
Back to top Go down
MarathonMan
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
MarathonMan

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 7:52 pm

I say Ryan just hates LP because everybody who likes Slipknot or Deftones kept bashing him for liking LP in any way or form.
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:13 pm

daroker510 wrote:
ZVM aka Ryan wrote:
daroker510 wrote:

ohhh...the verses are good but the chorus sucks ass seriously wtf were they thinking

finally someone agrees that saying "Amen" over and over is not a fucking chorus
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:13 pm

Kimimaru wrote:
daroker510 wrote:
its not about iraq its about poverty

if thats true then the lyrics make NO SENSE
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:14 pm

MarathonMan wrote:
I say Ryan just hates LP because everybody who likes Slipknot or Deftones kept bashing him for liking LP in any way or form.

i hate slipknot and don't care what other people think.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi
Leet Member
Leet Member
Hisashi

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:15 pm

Slapknuts make my head hurt... but the chorus is about a funeral.
Back to top Go down
xxx Ashes xxx
Admin
xxx Ashes xxx

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:18 pm

you slap your nuts?
is that healthy?
Back to top Go down
https://stepzero.darkbb.com
Hisashi
Leet Member
Leet Member
Hisashi

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:19 pm

no i dont... but they do...
Back to top Go down
MarathonMan
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
MarathonMan

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:32 pm

ZVM aka Ryan wrote:
MarathonMan wrote:

Maybe you don't. But you do feed yourself crap about LP. I don't understand why LP makes an album that you don't like and you start bashing LP. They havn't changed a bit in personality. There music is still rap rock in case you don't watch their concerts anymore. If they weren't rap rock they wouldn't be playing extra rap outros. As a matter of fact they wouldn't be playing any rap songs at all.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi
Leet Member
Leet Member
Hisashi

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:34 pm

dont bash admins, Maramanthon... its dangerous...
Back to top Go down
MarathonMan
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
MarathonMan

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 8:53 pm

I'm not trying to bash him. I'm trying to understand why he is talking crap about LP. Seriously, They are still rap rock. As I explained, if they weren't rap rock they wouldn't be playing they're songs with rap in them OR THEIR EXTRA RAP INTROS AND OUTROS THEY DO AT ALMOST EVERY SHOW SINCE MTM CAME OUT.
Back to top Go down
ZVM aka Ryan
Video/Promotion Man
Video/Promotion Man
ZVM aka Ryan

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:00 pm

MarathonMan wrote:
ZVM aka Ryan wrote:
MarathonMan wrote:

Maybe you don't. But you do feed yourself crap about LP. I don't understand why LP makes an album that you don't like and you start bashing LP. They havn't changed a bit in personality. There music is still rap rock in case you don't watch their concerts anymore. If they weren't rap rock they wouldn't be playing extra rap outros. As a matter of fact they wouldn't be playing any rap songs at all.

i bash it because MTM is not them. I bought it and im entitled to my opinion. Just like how i complain about LPU this year because it was full of live tracks that were released for free to everyone and included no Bsides or anything.
Back to top Go down
Hisashi
Leet Member
Leet Member
Hisashi

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:28 pm

thats cuz for LPUS, it goes like this:
#2: New instrumental, new song, some live
#3: All live
#4: New instrumental, new song, some live.
#5: All live.
#6: New instrumental, new song, some live
#7: All live

but yeah, you gotta admit, #7 was pretty crappy.
Back to top Go down
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:26 am

xxx Ashes xxx wrote:
you slap your nuts?
is that healthy?
owned
Back to top Go down
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:27 am

Kimimaru wrote:
thats cuz for LPUS, it goes like this:
#2: New instrumental, new song, some live
#3: All live
#4: New instrumental, new song, some live.
#5: All live.
#6: New instrumental, new song, some live
#7: All live

but yeah, you gotta admit, #7 was pretty crappy.
finally someone agress with me
that one sucked ass
it sucked harder than a black hole
omfg it tottally sucked
Back to top Go down
MarathonMan
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
MarathonMan

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:47 pm

ZVM aka Ryan wrote:

i bash it because MTM is not them. I bought it and im entitled to my opinion. Just like how i complain about LPU this year because it was full of live tracks that were released for free to everyone and included no Bsides or anything.

White Pony and SNW wasn't Deftones. When Angels and Serpents Dance wan't P.O.D. Did you see anyone complaining? When Angels and Serpents Dance and White Pony got high reviews. Are they considered pop now?

As for LPU 7.0, I was also very mad, but, again, that was WB's fault. Not LP's. Now, LP is trying to make up for that by releasing a whole bunch of other stuff for the LPU.

Last edited by MarathonMan on Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:48 pm

MarathonMan wrote:
[quote="ZVM aka Ryani bash it because MTM is not them. I bought it and im entitled to my opinion. Just like how i complain about LPU this year because it was full of live tracks that were released for free to everyone and included no Bsides or anything.

White Pony and SNW wasn't Deftones. When Angels and Serpents Dance wan't P.O.D. Did you see anyone complaining? When Angels and Serpents Dance and White Pony got high reviews. Are they considered pop now?

As for LPU 7.0, I was also very mad, but, again, that was WB's fault. Not LP's. Now, LP is trying to make up for that by releasing a whole bunch of other stuff for the LPU.[/quote]lets see if they make it up to the fans
Back to top Go down
daroker510
Leet Member
Leet Member
daroker510

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:49 pm

YO WTF I TRIED TO HIGHLIGHT WHAT MARATHONMAN POSTED AND IT JUST HIGHLIGHTED WHAT RYAN SAID WTF IS THIS QUOTE THING JACKED UP OR SOMETHING?
Back to top Go down
MarathonMan
Awesome Member
Awesome Member
MarathonMan

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:51 pm

Lmao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Record Companies   Record Companies - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Record Companies
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The First Step Is Zero :: The Band :: Street Team-
Jump to: